Peptide Nasal Spray and Peptide Injections mixing instructions and ratios will be provided via a link in your confirmation email.
Research Benefits of CJC-1295
- Replacing or offsetting any natural GH deficiency, and augmenting circulating growth hormone levels in the body.
- Boosting energy and metabolism, take longer to fatigue, and smoothing out the peaks and valleys in energy and blood sugar that are common in modern life.
- GH plays an important role in cell regeneration and replication. As a result, increased levels can help wounds and injuries to heal faster and more completely, and boosts in the immune system functioning as well.
- Building lean muscle mass gets harder with age. CJC-1295 benefits include making it easier to maintain or gain new lean muscle mass when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- CJC-1295 also makes it weight loss easier
- Research shows an increase in muscle strength while taking CJC-1295.
What Are Peptides?
Peptides are created in the body. They are short chains of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. Chains of fewer than ten or fifteen amino acids are called oligopeptides, and include dipeptides, tripeptides, and tetrapeptides. A polypeptide is a longer, continuous, unbranched peptide chain. Synthetic peptides are made in a lab and designed to mimic the body's natural production of a specific peptide in research subjects.
By purchasing from SAF Research you agree that you are purchasing Research Chemicals. If you were looking for prescription medications intended for human use rather than a Research Chemical which is not for use in humans then please visit our sister company Swole Alternative Medicine here. We do telemedicine nationwide and offer multiple body optimization treatments. If you were looking for dietary supplements which are intended for human use rather than a Research Chemical which is not for use in humans then please visit our sister company Swole AF Nutrition here.
SAF Research products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.
*Research Chemicals ARE NOT DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS THEY ARE *RESEARCH CHEMICALS.
*Research chemicals are chemical substances used by scientists for medical and scientific research purposes. One characteristic of a research chemical is that it is for laboratory research use only; a research chemical is not intended for human or veterinary use. This distinction is required on the labels of research chemicals, and is what exempts them from regulation under parts 100-740 in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR).
Disclaimer: All references to "research subjects" or "test subjects" or and reference to "research" throughout this article refer to research conducted on non human non veterinary research subjects such as rats and mice. If we find that your intent is to use them outside of a legal manner we will no longer sell to you. To purchase Research Subjects visit The Jackson Laboratory.